The 6-Step Marketing Plan
Step 1: Let’s Get Acquainted: Our relationship will differ little from that of you and your attorney or CPA. Our first order of business is to establish the mutual trust and confidence that will guide our business relationship. Ethics, honesty and full disclosure are important components to successful real estate transactions.
Step 2: Setting the Price: Once I’ve learned all about your home and done a complete personal inspection I will complete a Comparative Market Analysis using all the computer-based resources available as a member of the Delta Association of Realtors and the East Bay Regional Data System. That raw data is then combined with the incomparable experience of Boyd Real Estate Inc. Remember, year after year Boyd Real Estate sells more Bethel Island area property than any other office anywhere.
Step 3: Getting Ready For Company: Staging your home will ensure a good first impression that can influence a buyer into making an offer. I’ll guide you through the formal process of putting your home in just the right light.
Step 4: Getting the Word Out: Here comes the fun part. Over the next several days I will put the following things in motion.
- Placement of yard signs visible from both the street and water side of your home (as applicable).
- Professionally designed color flyers featuring photos and descriptive details of your home. These are made available inside your home, at the street on the yard sign and are distributed to area real estate offices.
- Inclusion in our weekly ad in the Oakley and Bethel Island Press newspapers.
- Inclusion in the Multiple Listing Service.
- Inclusion on my own website, www.bihomes.net. This automatically places your home in realestate.yahoo.com www.trulia.com, and www.oodle.com.
Step 5: The Feedback Loop: As a full-time professional REALTOR® my priority each and every day is to keep you informed and up-to-date regarding the status of the sale of your home. We will establish a regular communication schedule in addition to your receiving reports regarding showings, open houses and brokers’ tours.
Step 6: The Big Finish: The only time you’ll have more places to sign than when we create the listing is when we close the sale. If requested I’ll be there to assist with all signings at your close of escrow.
And now you know the meaning of “Bethel Island Real Estate Done Right”. State-of-the-art marketing tools, strict adherence to the code of Ethics and Standards of Practice of the National Association of Realtors® and unmatched local knowledge of the people and property in and around the community of Bethel Island.